Kaks.io® Labs is a certified Diamond-level HubSpot partner that specializes in HubSpot development, integrations, and challenging deployments. We aim to support the growth of our customers and help build sustainable competitive advantage by leveraging HubSpot technology.
Our mission is to be the most innovative technical HubSpot partner in the world.
As a company we are highly experienced especially in project and consulting business, and now we are also taking the first steps in developing our own products. We have a strong vision and will to internationalize with a scalable product business. Our strength is our deep knowledge of HubSpot technology and the HubSpot ecosystem.
Our company is growing rapidly and internationally. Our Europe team is located in Helsinki, and we have also opened our US office in Cambridge and are growing our technology team in Mexico City.
We are now looking for a
Consultative Key Account Manager, Enterprise Accounts
Are you at your best when you get the opportunity to build deep and long-lasting customer relationships? Do you have an urge to be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial and international team?
In this position you will lead a number of accounts that represent our biggest customers. You will work in close co-operation with leadership team members at these companies.
Your most important tasks are:
- Consulting customers’ sales and marketing organizations with insights and proven best practices on their path to success
- Driving customer understanding, usage and value of their HubSpot deployment
- Identifying and driving upselling opportunities within existing accounts, increasing account value and profitability
We offer you
- An interesting task in a fast-growing, international and successful company
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level, becoming a HubSpot expert and a true business partner to your customers. As a member of the HubSpot community, you are part of the fastest growing software ecosystem in the world.
- Flexible working from our office in Helsinki or remotely within the capital area
- A very positive, results-driven and supportive work environment
This is how you will be successful with us
- You plan your accounts thoroughly and execute these action plans systematically
- You understand sales business drivers and processes, and you are able to visualize how customers could optimally benefit from their growing HubSpot deployment as part of their systems infrastructure
- You share insights and are not afraid to challenge customers, in a positive way, in order to provide outstanding service
- You understand, communicate and sell the value customers can and want to achieve
- You engage customers in learning to maximize their benefit from HubSpot
- You have sufficient skills in order to successfully balance between sales, consulting and projects
- You build and develop customer relationships on all levels
- You systematically solicit and act on customer feedback
- You communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written, Finnish is considered a plus.
We expect you to have strong business acumen, which will help you build credibility with customer leadership team members. Among personal traits, you will benefit from adaptability in an ever changing environment, curiosity and an “always-be-learning” mindset, and a professional approach.
Your background could, for instance, be in sales development, CRM-deployment (internal/external), different consulting roles, or other areas where customer understanding, growth and an entrepreneurial mindset are key.
Apply for this position no later than August 19th. Please act quickly, since we will start interviewing right away! You may submit your application in English or Finnish, and please also include your salary request.
For more information about Kaks.io and this position, please call our recruitment partner Joel Falcken @Bigpeople on Tuesday, July 13th between 13:00pm-14:00pm or Thursday, August 5th between 14:00pm-15:00pm on +358 50 524 5874
For more information: